sometimes i realize there are so many things i won’t remember in 50 years like the way the sky looked this morning and all the dogs i saw today and my mom’s voice and i get so sad i never want to forget
do you ever read a fic that is so much better than the actual canon that you get angry
- aries: can write hella cute poems
- taurus: amazing at putting together ikea furniture
- gemini: best mac and cheese maker around
- cancer: can decorate cakes really good
- leo: photoshop expert
- virgo: can memorize song lyrics in a flash
- libra: great at finding four leaf clovers
- scorpio: super good with makeup
- sagittarius: can take really pretty photos
- capricorn: expert tree climber
- aquarius: awesome at giving speeches
- pisces: can beat any and every video game
why do i always assume everyone looks like their icon
im not kidding
if your icon was a goat
i would think that you are a goat
when people get angry at you for liking snakes
THAT IS THE CUTEST FUCKING SNAKE
"I am my own blankie."
A good character is one that reaches its desired effect.
If that effect is to draw in a deep hatred from the audience, so be it. There have been multiple times where I have hated a character so much that I’ve wanted to reach into the medium and strangle them with my own hands.
“no ur cute”
*gets out knife* “NO UR CUTE”
Ye obligatory Aoba fixing Clear pic that’s been on the WIP list for months.
Edit: Sorry, forgot this was supposed to be a pair. No wonder why something felt missing.
The second image of the set was originally supposed to be a standard ‘Clear visits the Seragaki family grave’ image, and had the better composition imo. But then I noticed how there weren’t any pictures of Clear breaking down in his Reconnect bad route that I know of. Makes for a more interesting contrast, doesn’t it?
what if one day for 24 hours everyone with a tumblr turned into whatever their url is